Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® - we lead the revolution in the intuitive sciences by training spiritually fierce women as new paradigm priestesses, contemporary mystics and sacred leaders. Providing short and long form programs in the development of intuitive intelligence, contemporary mysticism and spiritual leadership, we serve thousands of people around the globe with online and live training, books and resources for the advancement of the intuitive sciences.
Current prices and further information about our Intuitive Intelligence Training Programs and digital products is provided on our website.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- No guarantee of results
- Our trainings are known for creating profound inner transformation, but we cannot guarantee this will happen for you. We encourage you to come into this program with a strong intention, as that helps to create your experience. However, it is also important to realise that what you achieve depends on a wide range of factors unique to you that are beyond our knowledge and control.
- We expect that you will conduct your own research and ask questions. Stand in your sovereignty and take full responsibility for own safety and wellbeing by using your intuition and making informed choices at all times.
- These products and services are generic and designed for a wide audience. If you feel the need for specific advice about what is going on for you personally or you wish for additional support, you may wish to enquire about our in depth live training programs.
- Intellectual Property
- Your purchase is strictly for your own personal spiritual development, and you must not give access to anyone else.
- The content we provide to you is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world, with all rights reserved. We will also be sharing our trade secrets and confidential information with you.
- Our intellectual property must not be used commercially, onsold or given to anyone else. You are expressly prohibited from claiming our intellectual property as your own.
- We are a global online business. Intuitive Intelligence® is a registered trade mark in Australia and an unregistered trade mark wherever else it is used in the world. You may not use our trade mark in connection with any other product or service without a licence, or in any way that is likely to cause confusion in the marketplace, or in any manner that disparages us or our business.
- Limitation of Liability
- Subject to our obligations under Australian Consumer Law, we are not liable to you for any costs, loss, injury or damage that you may suffer as a result of your purchase.
- We take our obligations under Australian Consumer Law seriously and will do our best to address any issues that arise. However, even if there is a major problem, our liability is strictly limited to:
- providing the services again; or
- if we are unable to do so within a reasonable time, paying the cost of having the relevant services supplied to you again.
- You expressly agree that if this limitation of liability is unenforceable for any reason, our total cumulative liability for all causes of action of any kind shall not exceed the amount that you have paid to us for your purchase.
- This agreement is subject to the governing law of Victoria. Regardless of where you live in the world, you irrevocably agree that if the dispute resolution processes fail, the courts of New South Wales, and the Commonwealth of Australia, will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Digital Product Terms of Sale & Use
When you purchase a digital product (examples include: ebook, webinar, masterclass, course, challenge or self-study program) from us, you agree to the following terms:
- Downloads and Access
- The download link for our e-books and webinars will be provided or emailed to you after your payment is completed.
- Our self-study programs are hosted on Simplero. You will create an account at the time of your purchase that will give you access to the material for the life of the program. You will require internet access to browse our members-only material that you have purchased.
- This material is intended for your personal use only and may not be used or sold commercially by you or anyone who gains access to it through you.
- While we take every care, we are not responsible for any viruses or other damage which may occur as a result of downloading material from our site. Please take appropriate measures to protect yourself and your equipment.
- Payments and Refunds
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
- We do accept a select range of international currencies for some products and programs; currency change is only available at checkout via a drop-down.
- You cannot switch currencies mid-way through a payment plan.
- We use the 3rd party payment platform, Stripe, to process credit and debit card transactions. By making a purchase from Institute for Intuitive Intelligence, you also agree to be bound by Stripe’s Terms of Service. For Australian clients, these are available here: https://stripe.com/au/legal.
- You are responsible for all transactions processed through Stripe. We are not liable for loss or damage from errant or invalid transactions processed with your Stripe account. This includes transactions that were not processed due to a network communication error, or any other reason.
- If you process a transaction, it is your responsibility to verify that the transaction was successfully processed.
- Paypal and Direct Deposit payments may also be arranged on request.
- Payment Plans may be available for some training courses. Payment plans are available to card payments through Stripe only. Please ask us for information about the specific course you are considering.
- We do not offer a refund for change of mind, so please choose carefully before making your purchase. However, if there are any problems, or you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us to discuss your concerns so we can try to find a win win solution.
Mentoring Terms and Conditions
Please read this document carefully. You are deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement by continuing to accept and engage my services through my business the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence.
I offer a range of mentoring service packages to meet individual client needs. These Terms and Conditions apply to all services provided by me.
- You are here because you have chosen to purchase one of the packages outlined in the proposal you have received.
- If I determine during mentoring that you need assistance with training, I will discuss this with you and a separate quote for training services will be provided to you.
- All mentoring sessions are delivered one-on-one.
- All sessions are delivered by Zoom, unless otherwise agreed.
- Email support and phone support is available where necessary.
- All sessions must be booked via the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence acuity online calendar.
- Any post-session support will be delivered by email approximately two business days after the session.
- Please allow at least two business days for us to reply to any support emails.
- All sessions and Services are non-transferrable.
- Sessions may not include or be attended by any third parties unless agreed to by Ricci-Jane Adams.
- Sessions must be used within three months of payment or they will be forfeited.
- Late arrival for a session will result in a shorter session with the session concluding at the usual time, unless otherwise agreed.
- All prices are stated in Australian dollars.
- Payment must occur through our Simplero program.
- Payment for packages is either upfront or on a monthly basis as stated in the proposal.
Cancellation and Refund Policy (prior to commencement of Mentoring Service)
You understand and agree:
- You may cancel a package more than 7 days before the commencement of the first session with full refund.
- The intention to cancel and request for refund must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com.
- If you cancel within 7 days of the first session of any package, a fee to the value of the first session will be charged and deducted from the refund amount together with any costs relating to the refund process.
Refund Policy (after the commencement of Mentoring Service)
- Refund requests after the commencement of sessions may be considered and granted at Ricci-Jane Adams’s complete and final discretion in the following circumstances :
- Where you are unable to attend a session because of serious illness, family emergencies, or other emergencies. In such circumstances, you may be requested to provide evidence.
- Where we both agree, after a face-to-face discussion that the relationship is not a good fit.
- There are no refunds for change of mind.
You understand and agree:
- You may reschedule the appointment of your booked session; however, availability at your preferred time is not guaranteed.
- You may reschedule an appointment twice. If you fail to attend the second rescheduled appointment, that appointment will be forfeited.
- All package appointments must be completed within the 3-month period.
- Requests for extension beyond 3 months will only be considered in circumstances of ill health or due to rescheduling allowances within these terms and conditions and will need to be agreed to by Ricci-Jane Adams.
As my client, you have obligations to meet that will help us to get the best results.
You understand and agree:
- You must attend all scheduled sessions.
- You must complete any tasks provided by me.
- You must be open in your communication with me at all times.
At all times in our work together it is my intention and purpose to mentor and support you. This will require inner work and reflection.
You understand and agree:
- Throughout the mentoring relationship you will be engaged in direct and personal conversations with me.
- You will share your observations, concerns and beliefs with me so we can examine them and reframe to support you in acting from a position of strength and purpose.
- You will be required to be honest and straightforward in your answers to questions put to you during the mentoring process.
- If you believe the mentoring process is not working, it is your responsibility to communicate that belief to me as soon as possible so the issues can be addressed promptly and effectively.
Feedback & dispute resolution
Your feedback is important to me and it is important to both of us that we feel heard and supported in the event of a misunderstanding that may lead to a dispute.
You understand and agree:
- You will contact me immediately with any concerns so that they may be resolved quickly and effectively.
- In the event of a dispute you agree to the following Dispute Resolution Procedure:
- You must advise Ricci-Jane Adams in writing of the nature of the dispute, the outcome you seek and what actions you believe will settle the dispute.
- You agree to meet in person, via zoom or similar online platform, in good faith to seek to resolve the dispute by agreement and compromise.
- If an agreement cannot be reached to resolve the dispute any party may refer to a mediator who will determine time and place for mediation.
- Mediation is to occur by Zoom.
- Both parties must attend the mediation referred by the mediator, in good faith, to seek to resolve the dispute through mediation or other alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Confidentiality is paramount to both the reputation of you and Ricci-Jane Adams.
- At no time will any communications or discussions be made public. This includes but is not limited to any social media platforms of either party.
- Any public discussion or comments about either party will be considered defamatory, negative or otherwise damaging and will be the subject of compensation in any mediation or litigation claim.
Acknowledgement & disclaimer
You understand and agree:
- You have engaged Ricci-Jane Adams at the Institute for Intutive Intelligence for services at the agreed Fee.
- Ricci-Jane Adams is not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or otherwise medically trained, and is not medically qualified to assess any mental health issues that may be affecting your emotional state or perceptions relating to your mindset, confidence or self-esteem.
- If such issues are identified, it is your responsibility to seek expert medical advice or other appropriate services to address your personal health issues.
Limitation of liability
You understand and agree:
Australian Consumer Law
- Liability for the services provided by the Institute for Intutive Intelligence is governed solely by the Australian Consumer Law and these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms removes your Statutory Rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law.
Provision of Materials and Content
- Except for your Statutory Rights, all material (including by not limited to educational and demonstration videos and other material) and services is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied; and the Institute for Intutive Intelligence expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Terms outside this Agreement
- To the extent permitted by law, the Institute for Intutive Intelligence excludes all express or implied representations, conditions, guarantees, warranties and terms relating to any Services except those set out in this Agreement, including but not limited to implied or express guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, which are not stated in this Agreement.
Due Care and Skill
- The Institute for Intutive Intelligence guarantees all services are supplied to you with due care and skill and fit for the purpose that the services have been advertised.
- The Institute for Intutive Intelligencecannot and does not guarantee that you, the Client, will take the necessary actions identified during the sessions to achieve a specific result. What you achieve through these sessions is your choice and responsibility.
Resupply or Refund
- To the extent that Ricci-Jane Adams is unable to exclude liability; total liability for loss or damage you suffer or incur from Services by the Institute for Intutive Intelligence is limited to re-supplying the Services to you, or, at the Ricci-Jane Adams’s option, refunding to you the amount you have paid for the Services to which your claim relates.
You understand and agree:
- The Terms and Conditions in this Agreement are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria], Australia.
Higher Power Live Workshop and Mentoring in the USA
The workshop and mentoring will be held in person and the address will be confirmed by email to the attendee. The investment is non-refundable but is transferable if an attendee is unable to attend.
The Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement
It is very important that you read this document carefully before you sign it. This Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement sets out all of the essential information that you need to know as a Intuitive Intelligence® Method Student of the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence. By signing the Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement, you are entering into a legally binding contract.
The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® and Ricci-Jane Adams are committed to the design and delivery of quality training services and to providing Students with the best possible learning opportunity. If anything in this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement is unclear, please seek independent advice to ensure you fully understand your rights and obligations under this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement.
It is our aim to maintain a learning environment, which is supportive, participative and conducive to the success of all our Students. However, The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® recognises that from time to time there may be reason for some dissatisfaction. We welcome constructive feedback as an opportunity to review and improve our practices. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns.
(a) Fees and GST
- The Student must pay The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® in accordance with the amounts and arrangements contained in Schedule 2: Payment Details.
- Payment plans may be entered into at the discretion of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® . If you have entered into a Payment Plan, the details will be set out in Schedule 2.
- All payments must be made in accordance with the Direct Debit Arrangement contained in Schedule 3 unless alternative arrangements are agreed in writing and annexed to this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement.
- All references to money in this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement are references to Australian Dollars.
- All prices are inclusive of GST for Australian residents.
(b) Debt Recovery
- The Student agrees to pay all costs, including debt collection agency fees and solicitor’s costs, incurred by The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® in taking steps to recover any monies owing to The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® by the Student whether or not legal proceedings are issued for recovery of the monies.
(a) Intuitive Intelligence® Method Content
- The Training covers clinical praxis training for use in a one to one setting as an Intuitive Intelligence® Method Practitioner in the following broad topic areas:
- Cultivating vibrational states
- Altered states of consciousness
- Symbolic sight/spiritual sight
- Energy Medicine – communing with the chakra
- Remote viewing through dimensions of time and space
- Reading the subconscious
- Locating Past lifetimes
- Accessing the Akashic library
- Archetypes and channelling
- Contemporary mysticism and Intuitive Intelligence® Embodiment
- The science of intuition
Note: These topic areas are descriptive only. Student results are dependent on many factors beyond the control of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® . The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® agrees solely to provide the described training and the Student accepts that no guarantee of any specific results, success or transformation is made or intended to be relied on.
(b) Live training and study groups
- Depending on the program option you have selected, you will receive the equivalent of 100 hours of live training and group praxis.
(c) Private Sessions
- Each Student receives a private session throughout the program to experience the Intuitive Intelligence® Method
- Additional private sessions can be booked at an additional cost if desired.
- During term time, Students participate in fortnightly (approximately) 2 hour long clinics. Students will be assigned to these clinics, which are led by the lead mentor team. These clinics are recorded and made available to the Students afterwards. Clinics are offered at least twice per week in times suitable to all student time-zones (to the best of our ability). It is a requirement that at least one clinic per fortnight is attended or the recording of the session is watched as soon as possible.
4. Withdrawal and Cancellation
(a) Withdrawal from Training
If a Student decides to withdraw from Training:
- You must notify The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® in writing of your decision to withdraw;
- If notification is received before the Training Commencement Date you will be required to pay an administrative fee, which is the same value as the deposit payment. Any other payments that you have made will be refunded.
- If you withdraw after the Training Commencement Date, you will be required to pay 100% of the Payment. You will also be required to return any Training Materials provided to you and access to the Membership Area, Forum, Private Group and Intuitive Intelligence® Method resources will be revoked.
- For the avoidance of doubt, students who have agreed to a Payment Plan and who withdraw from the Training are required to pay any remaining instalments necessary to comply with those clauses.
- Please note that if you withdraw from the program prior to completing the training and receiving formal notification of successful graduation, you are not entitled to use any of the training in any capacity with clients, presentations, retreats, or any other public format, or on any social media platforms, in perpetuity.
- The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this Training or any element of this Training due to insufficient enrolments or other unforeseen or unexpected circumstances.
- In the very unlikely event that the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® cancels this intake of program your booking will be transferred to the next intake of the program.
- No refund is payable.
5. The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® ’s Obligations
Under this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement, The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® agrees to:
- Supply the Student with course materials for the Intuitive Intelligence® Method.
- Take responsibility for providing the training safely in a diligent, careful, skilful and competent manner;
- Provide Students who satisfactorily complete the Training with a certificate of qualification as a qualified Intuitive Intelligence® Method Practitioner.
- The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® maintains current and adequate insurance cover with IME for public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
6. Student Obligations
- You must take full responsibility for your relationship with your own clients and agree to indemnify The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® and Ricci-Jane against all damages, loss, liabilities and claims arising directly or indirectly from the Student’s practice as an Intuitive Intelligence® Method practitioner.
As a Student you acknowledge that:
- You will require reliable access to a computer and the internet in order to participate in the Online Modules, private session and stud groups;
- You may not use audio and/or video recording equipment during Group mentoring, Private Sessions or Online Modules without prior written approval from The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® ;
- You are 18 years or over at the date of signing this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement.
(c) Student Details
- It is the Student’s responsibility to inform The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® in writing within seven (7) days of any corrections or changes to your personal details including but not limited to name, address and contact details.
- The Student must maintain a current email address for the duration of your course and you acknowledge that The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® will officially communicate with you via email.
- You understand that the Training is provided for your professional and personal development, and professional service in a one to one and small group mentoring client setting only, and you undertake not to develop a training or practical educational program or activity on your own or for any other organisation that would directly compete with The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® .
(f) Providing Services to Other Students
- Students are welcome to provide services to each other during the Training on a voluntary basis. However, Students must not engage in any promotion of their business to other Students or offer paid services to other Students for the duration of the Training. This is specifically in regards to services. Product-based offers are welcome to be shared. This is essential to keep the equilibrium and sanctity of theprogram. The power imbalance caused by engaging the services of one another, in whatever capacity can cause disruption to the entire group. In exceptional circumstances, students may request that this is waivered. This will be at the discretion of the principal.
7. Relationship of the Parties
- The Student engages The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® to provide the Training through its employees and agents.
- The relationship between the Student and The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® is that of a principal and independent contractor.
- Nothing contained in this agreement will constitute or deem The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® or any of its employees or agents to be a partner, employee or agent of the Student or vice versa.
(a) Course Structure & Purpose
- Ricci-Jane is dedicated to assisting and supporting Students at the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® in qualifying as Intuitive Intelligence® Method. She does this by providing Students with a combination of spiritual mentoring, ethics, rigorous intuition training and leading edge research and science in the field.
(b) Source of Claims
- The information and methods provided in the Training are based on Ricci-Jane’s own experiences and training. Through the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® , Ricci-Jane demonstrates that it is possible to become an exceptional life guide, confident in one’s own intuitive abilities, highly attractive to new clients, and successful as a spiritual entrepreneur using the Intuitive Intelligence® Theory and Praxis.
(c) No Guarantee or Warranty
- Ricci-Jane makes no guarantee of individual results. Results are entirely dependent on the individual Student’s commitment, personal factors and circumstances when using the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® Theory and Praxis and applying the Training in practice as an Intuitive Intelligence® Method Practitoner.
(d) Not Medical Training
- Ricci-Jane is not a medical or mental health practitioner. Students are offered a metaphysical and transpersonal approach to aid them in their self-healing and self-empowerment, and to qualify them to work as qualified Intuitive Intelligence Trainers. Students who have any physical or mental health concerns should seek professional assistance from a qualified medical practitioner. If you have a known mental health issue not previously disclosed to the Institute, you need to inform the Institute in writing before the commencement of the training and you may be required to provide a letter from a qualified medical professional stating they are able to undertake the training.
9. Intellectual Property
(a) Confidential Information
- During the Training, the Student may be provided with Confidential Information. The Student acknowledges that the Confidential Information remains the property of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® ® and undertakes not to discuss or disclose Confidential Information to anyone who is not directly involved in the Training.
- Subject to withdrawal under Clause 4(a)(3) above, the Intuitive Intelligence® ® Method Materials that The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® provides to you shall become your property. However, the content of the Intuitive Intelligence® Method Materials, including all copyright and all other such intellectual property and all other rights contained therein, remain the property of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence. You may not reproduce, distribute, copy or disseminate by any means, any part of the Intuitive Intelligence ® Method Materials, in whole or in part, electronically or in any other way, without the prior written consent of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence.
10. Dispute Resolution
- If either of us have any concerns arising out of this Agreement or your participation in the Training, we agree that we shall communicate with the intention of making a genuine effort to seek a win/win solution and resolve any dispute by negotiation and discussion.
- All information exchanged during this meeting or any subsequent dispute resolution process, shall be regarded as “without prejudice” communications for the purpose of settlement negotiations and shall be treated as confidential by the Parties and their representatives, unless otherwise required by law. However, evidence that is independently admissible or discoverable shall not be rendered inadmissible or non-discoverable by virtue of its use during the dispute resolution process.
- A party may seek urgent interlocutory relief in relation to the actions of the other party under this Agreement without first seeking mediation.
- If we are unable to resolve a dispute by negotiation and discussion within 14 days, we agree to proceed to mediation with the assistance of an independent accredited mediator.
- The mediator is to be appointed by agreement between us or, failing agreement within twenty-one (21) days of the first notification of the dispute, by a person appointed by the Chair of Resolution Institute, (ACN 008 651 232, Level 2, 13-15 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW 2000; telephone: 02 9251 3366, email: email@example.com) or the Chair’s designated representative.
- The Resolution Institute Mediation Rules shall apply to the mediation.
- We agree to share the costs of mediation equally between us.
- It is a condition precedent to the right of either of us to commence litigation other than for interlocutory relief that we have first offered to submit the dispute to mediation. Litigation is to be considered a last resort and may not be commenced until, in the opinion of the independent mediator, the potential for negotiation and mediation have been exhausted.
11. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® be liable to the Student for costs, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or related to this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement or the Training provided under this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement. If this clause is unenforceable for any reason, The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® ’s total cumulative liability for all causes of action of any kind shall not exceed the amount paid to the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® under Schedule 2 for the Training under this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement.
12. General Provisions
(a) Whole Agreement
- The Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement and any Schedules comprise the whole agreement between the parties concerning the Training and replace any prior agreement, arrangement or understanding regarding the Training.
- Any variation to this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement must be in writing and signed by the Student and an authorised representative of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® .
(c) Survival of clauses
- Clauses 7(e), 10, 11, 12 and 13 are essential terms of this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement and survive the termination of the Agreement for any reason.
- Any provision of, or the application of any provision of, this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement which is void, illegal or unenforceable does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement.
- This Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts. All counterparts, taken together, constitute one instrument. A party may execute this agreement by signing any counterpart.
(f) Governing Law
- This Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria. Each party irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
13. Definitions and Interpretation
The following words have these meanings in this Intuitive Intelligence® Method Agreement unless the contrary intention appears:
Confidential Information means any information relating to The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® or its affairs and includes:
(i) any information relating to The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® , its clients or its businesses which is not in the public domain; and
(ii) any trade secrets of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® ;
GST means goods and services tax or similar value added tax levied or imposed in Australia pursuant to the GST Act or otherwise on a supply;
GST Act means a New Tax System (Goods and Training Tax) Act 1999;
Intellectual Property Rights means all statutory and other proprietary rights and interests including copyrights and all rights in the nature of copyright, patents, pending patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, methods, database rights and all other intellectual property rights;
Intuitive Intelligence® Method Practitioner means a transpersonal and metaphysical support person for clients in a one on one setting. The Intuitive Intelligence® Trainer employs the Intuitive Intelligence® Theory and Praxis in her work as an Intuitive Intelligence® Trainer to support the client to better understand the transpersonal and spiritual dimension of the client’s issue(s).
The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® means Lightworker Institute Pty Ltd ABN 18 601 001 503 and includes, where the context permits, The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® ’s legal representatives, successors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and related bodies corporate;
The Intuitive Intelligence® Theory and Praxis are processes developed by the Institute and employed by a qualified Intuitive Intelligence® Method Practitioner to better understand the transpersonal and metaphysical dimensions of a client’s presenting issue. Intuitive Intelligence® Method Materials means all works as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and all other things including, but not limited to, documents, ideas, reports, formulations, systems, research, inventions, plans, designs, slogans and all intellectual property relating in any way to the business activities of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® , which may be introduced, shared or otherwise brought to the attention of the Student, alone or with others, in the course of providing the Training, whenever and wheresoever;
Ricci-Jane means Ricci-Jane Adams, the Principal of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® ;
Student means a registered participant for the Training;
Training means The Intuitive Intelligence® Method as developed and presented by The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® .
In this agreement, headings are only for convenience and do not affect the interpretation and, unless the context requires otherwise, a reference to:
- a party includes that party’s legal personal representatives, successors, directors, officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate;
- words in the singular include the plural and the plural includes the singular;
- a reference to a clause, party, attachment, annexure or schedule is a reference to a clause of, and a party, attachment, annexure and schedule to, this agreement;
- a reference to this agreement includes any attachment, annexure or schedule;
- a reference to a right includes a remedy, power, authority, discretion or benefit;
- a reference to a person includes a body corporate, an incorporated association, an unincorporated body or other entity and conversely;
- a reference to an agreement or document is to the agreement or document as amended, varied, supplemented, novated or replaced from time to time, except to the extent prohibited by this agreement;
- a promise or agreement by 2 or more persons binds each person individually and all of them jointly;
- a reference to legislation or to a provision of legislation includes a modification or re-enactment of it, a legislative provision substituted for it and a regulation or statutory instrument issued under it;
- a reference to conduct includes, but is not limited to, an omission, statement and undertaking, whether or not in writing;
- a reference to an agreement includes any undertaking, deed, agreement and legally enforceable arrangement whether or not in writing; and
- a reference to a document includes an agreement (as so defined) in writing, and any certificate, notice, instrument or document of any kind and also a reference to a document includes a reference to all electronic, magnetic, photographic and other mediums by which information may be stored or reproduced.
Program Dates for Melbourne Intensive
1-9 December 2022
Program Dates for Online
27 February 2023 - 30 June 2023
Program Dates for 3x3 Weekends Gold Coast
10-12 February 2023
23-26 March 2023
28-30 April 2023
Optional Bali Retreat
29 May - 2 June 2023
Intuitive Intelligence® Method Enrolment Fees
Upfront payment - AUD$4,400 ($1210 is the non-refundable deposit)
4 month payment plan - AUD$4,840
$1210 per month for 4 months. First payment is the non-refundable deposit.
All prices include GST for Australian residents.
Optional Bali Retreat
$2200 Upfront or $2420 Payment Plan ( 4 x $605)
Direct Debit Arrangement
For students that are paying up front, you can pay directly at the online enrolment checkout. Payment can be made via bank transfer or by card.
For students that have selected the payment plan option, all monthly payments will be set up via Stripe. Payment information you provide at the online enrolment checkout will be stored securely by Stripe to auto-bill your payment card in alignment with your payment plan preferences.
For any questions about your payment plan arrangement, email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By signing completing the online enrolment process, I/we authorise Stripe, acting on behalf of The Institute for Intuitive Intelligence® , to debit payments from my specified Credit/Debit Card, and I/we acknowledge that THE INSTITUTE FOR Intuitive Intelligence® will appear as the merchant on my credit card statement.
I/we understand that the payment terms and details have been sent to us (Schedule 3 to this Agreement) and I/we agree to be bound by that Payment Plan.
Additional Terms & Conditions That Apply
- There may be additional specific terms of service provided to you in relation to our services, products and courses.
- There are additional terms and conditions that apply to all of our live programs, including:
- Third Level
- Intuitive Intelligence Teacher Training
- The additional terms for these programs are presented to you as a digital service agreement for you to to sign and approve digitally after confirming your payment choice at checkout. You are required to sign this agreement before your place in the program is confirmed.
- If there is any inconsistency between this document and those specific terms of service, this document is overruled to the extent of the inconsistency.
'Lightworker Institute Pty Ltd' trading as 'Institute for Intuitive Intelligence'
Office: PO Box 5032, Bentleigh East, Victoria, Australia 3165
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of sale, please contact email@example.com prior to purchase for support.